when you read back, remember that you are about to embark on a no strings attached fling with one ms k. thompson.
she'll be returning to canberra at the end of june, and we've agreed that some fun will be had.
here's the conversation in case you ever forget:
16:06 me: so.
16:07 K: so.
me: this game of fun you speak of.
what are your rules
K: good idea.
no sleeping over
16:08 no getting attached
that's all I can think of on short notice
16:09 me: on short notice
16:10 wouldve thought you'd have a black book somewhere
K: HA. No.
I'm not a sex troll. Remember?
16:12 me: yeah but have you not played this game of fun before
16:13 K: sorta...
not explicitly like this
but this is good.
right now, those are the only things I can think of
low drama
16:15 me: and is this game played on your terms
16:16 K: you can have rules as well.
16:20 waiting for them...
| 15 minutes |
16:36 me: given the short time frame, prefer to go with the flow, and progress along the way.
why no staying over?
16:39 K: other work ppl in hotel
and its dangerous for me... I get attached.
16:40 and my hair is crazy in the mornings! it might scare you!
16:43 me: ha. and you said I was the one being a lesbian when i asked you early on.
16:44 in any case, it's not 'being a lesbian'
it's.. being.. human
bahahahahaa.
and having convictions
emotions
etc
K: meh.
16:45 me: don't meh. it's true
16:47 and what's gonna happen if either of us get attached
is that when the game ends
16:48 K: well. I'm leaving in four weeks.
so I'm going to with we need to talk about it
and try not to go there...
16:49 I'm not out to get my heart ripped out
nor rip anyone elses out
| 5 minutes |
16:55 me: i hope you're not insinuating that i'm gonna break your heart
K: no. I"m not saying anything
me: mm ok
K: I'm saying that matters of the heart are hard
and unpredictable
16:56 me: that they are.
K: so. I just think that we can talk about it...
so, regina, if you find yourself getting attached. you stop right there and slap yourself. don't go crying of a heartbreak, because you knew what you were getting yourself into. a fling. a month of fun. an educational experience, nothing else.
on a platter, just for you. enjoy it while it lasts. no.strings.attached.
=)