is it official? cos i don't know anymore.
2 readings that have hit a nerve:
"You used to always be there
When I needed a shoulder to lean on
But now I don't know what to do
Or even know how to act upon
Now all I can do
Is sit by my window and cry
Waiting for you to come home
Now thinking I'm the bad guy
What did I do to make things end this way?
Was it my friends?
Or was it just me?
Not knowing if I'm descending.
All I know know is the tear that run from my eyes
Calling for a friendship
I know there aren't any like you
But I will try to find someone
And replace the empty place in my heart
That you just left hanging
But always remember
You'll be somewhere in my heart
And my final words to you are
I love you"
"When I found you
I found me
I was no longer alone
I was put together
There were no missing pieces
We were the perfect puzzle
On lookers envied what we had
We had so many beautiful memories
That they're not even possible to forget
That part of my life was my life
The life I loved
Then I lost you somewhere
Along the way
There were no fights or disagreements
Our puzzle just broke
Piece by piece it fell apart
Soon it disappeared
I've tried to get it back
I've done everything
The pieces of the puzzle
Just don't fit together any more
I found your pieces reconnecting
With new pieces
My pieces were left torn and shattered
Alone in there box
I just want one last look
at that beautiful puzzle we shared
Even thought it won't help me get over the pain
The pain that has ruled my life for months
I just cant close the cover to that puzzle box"